Searching for best Performance Software Testing Training Institute in Chandigarh, QA Learning offers best Performance Software Testing Training in Chandigarh by certified professionals.
Introduction to Performance Testing
Performance Testing is the method of identifying the effectiveness or speed of a computer, software package, network or device. This method can involve quantitative assessments performed in a laboratory, including testing the reaction time or the numerous instructions per minute at which something functions. Qualitative features including scalability, reliability, and interoperability may also be evaluated.
Performance testing methods the standard characteristics of the system, including consistency, scalability and resource usage.
Why Performance testing?
Performance testing has proved itself to be crucial for the success of a business. Not only does a poor performing site face financial losses, it also could lead to legal repercussions at times.
No one wants to put up with a slow performing, unreliable site when purchasing, taking tests online, bill paying, etc. With the internet being so widely available, the alternates are immense. It is easier to lose clientele than gain them, and performance is a key game changer.
Therefore, performance testing is no longer a namesake checkpoint before going live. It is indeed a comprehensive and detailed stage that would determine whether the performance of a site or an application meets the needs.
The purpose of this test is to understand the performance of an application under load, particularly for users.
|Course Name||Performance Testing Training|
|Duration||2 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Ideal For||Fresher’s or aspirants seeking to learn the basic essentials of performance testing|
|Next Batch||Please visit the schedule section|
- Perform analysis of related issues performance and device plans to tackle them
- Reduce the response time of application with minimum investment on hardware
- Identify issues causing malfunctioning of the system and fix them before the production run
- Ensure that the new system conforms to the specified performance criteria
- Understand the differences between defect testing and validation testing
- Know the system and component testing principles
MODULE 1: PERFORMANCE TESTING INTRODUCTION
TOPICS: Requirements, Java Version, Installation, Running Jmeter, JMeter’s Classpath, Using a Proxy Server, Non-GUI Mode, Configuring Jmeter
MODULE 2: BUILDING A TEST PLAN
TOPICS: Adding and Removing Elements, Loading and Saving Elements, Configuring Tree Elements, Thinning a Test
MODULE 3: ELEMENTS OF A TEST PLAN
TOPICS: Thread Group, Controllers, Generative Controllers, Logic Controllers, Listeners, Timers, Assertions, Configuration Elements
MODULE 4: BUILDING A WEB TEST PLAN
TOPICS: Adding Users, Adding Default HTTP Request Properties, Adding Cookie Support, Adding HTTP Requests, Adding a File Reporter to Store the Test Results, Saving the Test Plan, Running the Test Plan
MODULE 5: ADVANCE
TOPICS: Building a Database Test Plan
In this article, we have covered most of the information required to build a base to move ahead and understand Performance testing.
LoadRunner is going to be our vehicle for the journey, but the destination we want to reach understands everything about performance testing.
- Name: QA Learning
- Address: SCO 54-55, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +91-9878375376
Other Related Courses:
- Functional Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Database Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Jmeter Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Security Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- LoadRunner Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- 6 Weeks Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- 6 Months Software Testing Training in Chandigarh