QA Learning Provides best Functional Software Testing Training in Chandigarh. Our testing course includes basic to advanced level and our software testing course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in Chandigarh as quickly as once you complete the Software testing training course.
Our software testing trainers are ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands-on real-time multiple Software Testing projects knowledge.We have designed our software testing course content and syllabus based on student’s requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal.
Join our Functional Software Testing Training in Chandigarh conducted on daytime classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast-track training classes.
With the rapid augmentation in technology and client requirements becoming domain-focused, Functional Testing demands strong domain expertise to test the business process with minimized risk to production.
Being an independent testing company we deploy the latest testing techniques and tools with strong domain and technical knowledge through our well structured and easily adaptable Functional Testing methodology.
We begin with an analysis of project/product requirements, identifying gaps if any and put down a clearly defined Test Plan to ally functional testing objectives.
Our testing approach is to ensure that your system is free from not only critical but also latent and masked defects so that you need not bother about any issues during the long run of your application.
Stages of Functional Testing Process
Test Planning & Strategy
- Quality Objective
- Process & Tools
- Project Work Flow
- Risk & Contingencies
- Test Design
- Test Data
- Tool Development
- Implement Stub and Driver
- Execute Test Conditions
- Batch Process
- Identify Defect
- Root Cause Analysis
- Identify defective areas
- Identify erroneous data
- Assign Severity & Priority
Functional Software Testing Training Course Content and Syllabus in Chandigarh
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test Cases:
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Test data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Traceability matrix
Test Metrics – Guidelines and usage
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Test Tools used to Build Test Reports
- Software Configuration Management
- Change Management
Risks – Risk Analysis and Management with examples
User Acceptance testing – in detail explanation with details
Case Study: How to test web, stand-alone and database applications – with examples.
Help with resume and testing interview skills.
Software Testing Training Course Week 5:
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview of the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
Advantages of Functional Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
The advantages of Functional Testing are as follows:
- It produces a defect-free product/software.
- It ensures that the customer/end user is satisfied.
- It ensures all the requirements are met.
- It ensures the proper working of all the functionalities of an application/software/product.
- It ensures security and safety.
- It improves the quality of the product.
- The risks associated with the product/software are reduced and in turn, the loss is also reduced.
- Faculty: Learn Functional Software Testing from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Syllabus: We come up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world.
- Practice sessions: Assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learned immediately.
- Video sessions of Instructor-led live training sessions
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Support: Our Team is going to be available to you via email or the website for you to reach out to us.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Get “Certificate of completion”.
Functional Testing Training Duration in Chandigarh
Regular Classes (Morning, Day Time & Evening)
- Duration: 45 days
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday & Sunday Holiday)
- Duration: 10 Weeks
Functional Software Testing Trainer Profile
Our Software Testing Trainer
- More than 7 Years of experience in Software Testing Technologies
- Has worked on 5 real-time Software Testing projects
- Trained 300+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- ISTQB certified Professionals
Why choose QA Learning for Functional Testing Training in Chandigarh?
- Best Software Testing Training Institute.
- Hands-on Experience
- Real-time Trainers
- 100% Placement Assistance After Course Completion
- Small Training Batches
- Flexible Timings
- Practical Guidance
- Excellent Lab facility
- Software Testing Resume Preparation
- ISTQB Certification Support
- Name: QA Learning
- Address: SCO 54-55, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160101
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +91-9878375376
Other Related Courses:
- Database Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Security Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Jmeter Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Performance Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- LoadRunner Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- 6 Weeks Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- 6 Months Software Testing Training in Chandigarh