QA Learning – We are the best providers of Database Software Testing Training in Chandigarh with the excellent syllabus. By placement, course syllabus and practical’s we are the BEST Database Training in Chandigarh. Learn & Master Software Testing Quickly from Experts.
Databases, the collection of interconnected files on a server, storing information, may not deal with the same type of data, i.e. databases may be heterogeneous.
Database Testing Training in Chandigarh | QA Learning
Database Software Testing Training Course will enable testers to directly interact with a database independently of any given application, and thus be able to explicitly test the integrity and accuracy of corporate data and its adherence to corporate business rules.
Many test engineers know the basics of SQL and relational databases and can write simple SELECT queries. However, a lot is to be gained from learning how to construct more advanced SQL statements. Armed with those, Data Quality Testing can be much more effective and efficient. Preventing and testing for SQL Injection vulnerability will also be covered.
Contact us for Join Database Testing Training in Chandigarh @9878375376
Database Testing Objectives
By attending this Database Testing workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Prepare a Primary Database for a Data Guard Configuration
- Create a Physical Standby Database
- Create a Logical Standby Database
- Create a Snapshot Standby Database
- Monitor a Standby Database Configuration
- Manage a Data Guard Configuration
- Troubleshoot Standby Database Configurations
- Tune a Standby Database
- Backup and Recover a Data Guard Configuration
- Use Flashback in a Data Guard Configuration
- Use the Data Guard Broker
Any graduates can peruse a career in Software Testing.
- Knowledge of Manual Testing
- Knowledge of SQL
Database Software Testing Training Course Content in Chandigarh
- INTRODUCTION to Database Testing
- 1 Why back-end testing is so important
- 2 Characteristics of back-end testing
- 3 Backend testing phases
- 4 Backend test methods
- STRUCTURAL BACK END TESTS
2.1 Database schema tests
- 1.1 Databases and devices
- 1.2 Tables, columns, column types, defaults, and rules
- 1.3 Keys and indexes
2.2 Stored procedure tests
- 2.1 Individual procedure tests
- 2.2 Integration tests of procedures
2.3 Trigger tests
- 3.1 Update triggers
- 3.2 Insert triggers
- 3.3 Delete triggers
2.4 Integration tests of SQL server
2.5 Server setup scripts
2.6 Common bugs
- FUNCTIONAL BACK END TESTS
- 1 Dividing backend based on functionality
- 2 Checking data integrity and consistency
- 3 Login and user security
- 4 Stress Testing
- 5 Test backend via front end
- 6 Benchmark testing
- 7 Common bugs
- Testing the Nightly downloading and Distribution jobs
- 1 Batch jobs
- 2 Data downloading
- 3 Data conversion
- 4 Data distribution
- 5 Nightly time window
- 6 Common bugs
- Testing the Interfaces to Transaction APIS
- 1 APIs’ queries to backend
- 2 Outputs of back-end to APIs
- 3 Common bugs
- Other Database testing Issues
- 1 Test tips
- 2 Test tools
- 2 Useful queries
QA Learning Course Duration for Database Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Fast Track Training Program (2 hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Only Saturday & Sunday will be Holiday)
How to do real database testing (10 tips to perform serious database tests)?
Many (but not all) applications under test using one or more databases. The purpose of using a database include long-term storage of data in an accessible and organized form. Many people have only a vague idea about database testing. If you are serious about learning database testing, view the video Database Testing Explained and then read on…
Firstly, we need to understand what is database testing? As you would know, a database has two main parts – the data structures (the schema) that store the data AND the data itself. Let us discuss them one by one. Database testing
The data is stored in the database in tables. However, tables may not be the only objects in the database. A database may have other objects like views, stored procedures, and functions. These other objects help the users access the data in required forms. The data itself is stored in the tables. Database testing involves finding out the answers to the following questions:
Questions related to database structure
- Is the data organized well logically?
- Does the database perform well?
- Do the database objects like views, triggers, stored procedures, functions and jobs work correctly?
- Does the database implement constraints to allow only correct data to be stored in it?
- Is the data secure from unauthorized access?
Questions related to data
- Is the data complete?
- Is all data factually correct i.e. in sync with its source, for example, the data entered by a user via the application UI?
- Is there any unnecessary data present?
QA Learning Advantages
- One Stop Corporate Training Solution Providers for over 250 Modules on a variety of subjects
- All courses are delivered by Industry Veterans
- Get jumpstarted from newbie to production ready in a matter of few days
- Trained more than 300+ corporate candidates across India
- All our training are conducted in workshop mode with more focus on hands On
- Name: QA Learning
- Address: SCO 54-55, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160101
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +91-9878375376
Other Related Courses:
- Functional Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Security Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Jmeter Testing Training in Chandigarh
- Performance Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- LoadRunner Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- 6 Weeks Software Testing Training in Chandigarh
- 6 Months Software Testing Training in Chandigarh