QALearning is the best Institute in Chandigarh that providing best Selenium Testing Training with practical hands-on experience in Selenium Testing. Selenium Training at QA Learning is handled by Working professionals who have in-depth experience of working with Selenium Automation tool.
This course can be joined by those who want to make their career in Automation Testing. Selenium is a freely available software testing tool that is used to perform an automation test on web based applications.
CALL US NOW @ +91-9878375376 TO BOOK DEMO CLASS AND GET SELENIUM CERTIFICATION COURSE FEE.
Selenium Testing Tool
Selenium is a popular open-source web-based automation tool. It has the capability to test website across multiple operating systems and different browsers. It is not just a single testing tool but a suite of different software components. We teach Core
We teach Core Java essentials that are required to help the candidate in easily code the Selenium training.Each software of selenium test suite caters different testing needs of the software industry. It constitutes four components.
- Selenium IDE(Integrated Development Environment)
- Selenium RC(Remote Control)
- Selenium GridAt present, Selenium WebDriver, and RC tools are merged together into a single framework to form Selenium 2. Here we will go through all independent components.
Eligibility to Join Selenium Testing Course?
- Candidates having experience in Manual Testing want to switch into Automation testing.
- Professional Manual & Automation Tester
- Known to the Web and or client/server environment
- Basic programming knowledge & experience in Java language is required for getting eligible for selenium training.
Syllabus For Selenium Testing Course
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
- Java in Selenium
Core Java Overview
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, Variables, Methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC
- Introduction to Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, HtmlUnitDriver, Headless Drivers
- UI elements
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text, class, XPath, CSS
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
Testing Framework and Tools
- Introduction of Testing framework
- Types of frameworks – Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid
- TestNG introduction with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suite with Testing
Develop Data Driven Framework
- Developing data driven Framework
- Use external Data for Testing (Using XML files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots for failed Test case
- Test Planning and Customization of the Test Process
- Budgeting & Scheduling
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Building and Writing the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Editing and Executing Test Cases
- Edit Test Cases
- Test Reports
- Evaluating Test Plan Results
- Query Metrics
- Blocked and Failed Test Cases
- Failed Test Cases
- Test Report
- Metrics and Measurement: Types of Metrics, Project Metrics, Progress and Productivity Metrics
Our Selenium Trainer’s Profile & Placements
- More than 4 Years of experience in Selenium & Automation Testing
- Has worked on real-time Selenium projects
- Working in an MNC company/Freelancer testers
- Trained 75+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Selenium certified Professionals
Why choose QA Learning?
- Real Time Trainers
- 100% Placement
- Small Training Batch
- Flexible Timings
- Practical Guidance
- Excellent Lab Facility
- Selenium Resume Preparation
- Hands-on Experience
- Selenium Certification Support
NOTE: After Completion of the course QA Learning provides Selenium Interview Questions, Mock tests, Also Live projects will be the part of Selenium training course.
If you are also engaged in software testing or Automation testing then this tool will surely benefit you to automate your test for web based applications. To get training in Selenium Testing QA Learning enables you to get 100% practical training in Automation testing tools.
Contact us to Get Selenium Training:
Name: QALearning Training Institute
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160022
Phone Number: +91-9878375376
- Manual Testing Course in Chandigarh
- Automation Testing Course in Chandigarh
- ISTQB Certification Course in Chandigarh
- Agile Certification Course in Chandigarh