Our institute provides best software testing training in Chandīgarh, most of the students have issues like they faced problem at the time of interview when they not able to justify their knowledge and skills in front of the interviewer.
QALearning provides tips for how the interview rounds go and how to face them. QA learning in Chandigarh will help you in preparation for an interview in a better way. So QA learning will help you to solve these type of issues by giving interview sessions and practical classes and also help to build up confidence.
CALL NOW TO GET FREE GUIDANCE @7347392745
Tips how to prepare a good CV
- The term, ‘Good’ means a CV that describes best about your skills, your expertise, your strengths etc.
- It’s better not to use the same CV for different types of job profiles.
- Making slight changes will help to get a call. For e.g. you can highlight the skill set that you possess for the required job like any automation tool or experience in other related automation tools.
- You can also add about the basic knowledge of any technologies that you possess. This may be an added advantage.
Tips for preparation before the job interview
- Before attending the interview, check the job profile in detail. Understand if the requirement is purely in manual testing, Automation testing or on both.
- Check if your job profile experience matches with what is expected.
- The interviewer will mostly stick to questions around the given job profile and what you have mentioned in your CV.
- Make sure you can answer questions confidently which are based on your CV.
- It depends on how the discussion goes between the candidate and the interviewer, which leads to the discussion in other areas.
First basic thing – Testing Concepts:
- One needs to be very good at this especially the Manual Testing methodologies. But only knowing different testing concepts is half work done.
- The next – most important thing is to know which type/technique/concept of testing can be applied at what stage of SDLC.
- “What should I test and when” is very important. There might be some concepts, which are not applicable to what we, professional test in our company, but it’s always better to have an idea of all testing practices.
The key point in the interview
- You should make the interviewer feel that it was a complex application you were testing and had lot many challenges in it for a tester! And one last thing – If you don’t know the answer to a question, say so. Don’t fool around and get into trouble.
- If you are also preparing an interview for software testing whether you are a beginner or experienced and facing problems so we can help you out at QA learning stay connect with us.
Name: QALearning Training Institute
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34 A Chandigarh
Phone Number: +91-7347392745