An aptitude test is a systematic means of testing a job candidate’s abilities to perform specific tasks and react to a range of different situations.
The tests each have a standardized method of administration and scoring, with the results quantified and compared with all other test takers. QALearning provides essentials for the General Aptitude that is required to crack a Software testing interview for freshers.
CALL US @9878375376 TO GET DETAIL INFORMATION
How are Aptitude Tests Administered?
Aptitude tests are increasingly administered online – most often after a candidate has made their initial job application – and are used to filter unsuitable applicants out of the selection process, without the need for time-consuming one-to-one job interviews.
The aim to give an indication of how candidates will respond to the challenges they will face in their day-to-day role at a firm.
Contents to be Covered in Aptitude Test Module at QALearning
- Numeric reasoning test
- Verbal Reasoning test
- Situational Judgement tests
- Diagrammatic test
- Inductive reasoning tests
- Error Checking tests
Tips For Success
These five tips are well worth remembering before you take an aptitude test for real:
- Treat the test like you would any other exam.
- Work swiftly and accurately through any test.
- Work out the maximum time you can spend on any question and stick to it religiously. You can return to questions at the end. Never get stuck on any particular question, even if you think you nearly have it.
- Answer as many questions as possible in the time given. But be wary of negative marking.
QALearning prepares for the General Aptitude skills before an Interviews of Software testing. Anyone who has lack of Analytical skills can go for this General aptitude training.
Contact us :
Name: QALearning Training Institute
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh 160022
Phone Number: +91-9878375376