Software development and testing in an agile project follow a significantly different approach compared to regular software projects.By taking up this certification you will get thorough knowledge about the Agile Methodology.
QALearning provides “ISTQB Agile Tester Extension certification” preparation to the freshers as well as working professionals in Software testing in Chandigarh, India.
CALL @7347392745 NOW TO GET DETAIL INFORMATION
What is ISTQB Agile Tester Extension Certification?
ISTQB has introduced a new certification known as “ISTQB Agile Tester Certification Extension”.
Testers who are part of the agile projects need to have a good understanding of the Agile software development processes, the testing methodologies, the difference in testing between traditional and agile approaches, tool and techniques in the Agile project etc. This certification tests the knowledge of candidates in these areas.
Eligibility for Agile Tester Extension Certification
This certification for Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester is designed for professionals who are working within Agile environments.
- Testers experienced with traditional SDLCs
- Entry-level testers with an interest in Agile testing
- Experienced developers with some knowledge of testing who work in Agile projects
- Roles include testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, software developers to be eligible to undertake the Agile Tester Foundation Extension certification exam, candidates must first hold the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate.
What is the Agile Tester Extension Exam Pattern?
Similar to the Foundation Level certification exam, the Agile Tester certification exam will be composed of 40 multiple choice questions to be completed within 60 minutes with a pass mark of 65%.
What are the Benefits of Agile Certification?
- By taking up this certification you will get thorough knowledge about the Agile Methodology.
- Today most of the industries follow the Agile Process. Most of the companies while hiring the candidates they ask whether he/she has an Agile knowledge or not.
- Here, if you will be ISTQB Agile Tester Extension Certified then it demonstrates your knowledge of Agile Process to the interview panel which gives you an advantage.
- QALearning provides complete assistance to the freshers as well as professionals for the Agile Extension certification in Chandigarh.
Agile Tester Extension Certification syllabus
- Fundamentals of Agile software development
- The features of Agile development
- Testing in traditional and Agile projects
- Testing in Agile projects
- Roles and skills of a tester in Agile projects
- Agile testing techniques and methods
- Assess product quality risks within an Agile project
- Estimate testing effort in Agile based on iteration content and quality risks
Introduction to Agile testing:
- Agile Values
- What do we mean by Agile testing?
- A little context for Roles & Activities on an Agile Team
- Customer Team
- Developer Team
- Interaction b/t Customer & Developer Teams
- How is Agile testing different?
- Working on traditional teams
- Working on Agile teams
- Traditional Vs Agile Testing
- Whole- Team Approach
Ten Principles for Agile Testers
- What is an Agile tester?
- The Agile testing MindSet
- Applying Agile Principles & Values
- Adding value
Transitioning Typical Processes
- Seeking Lightweight processes
- Defect tracking
- Test planning
- Existing processes & models
Tools and Techniques in Agile projects.
Validity: Validity of Agile extension Certification is for Lifetime.
NOTE: ISTQB Agile Tester should work effectively within an Agile team and environment.
Contact @7347392745 QALearning to become an Agile Certified Software Professional
Name: QALearning Training Institute
Address: SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34 A Chandigarh
Phone Number: +91-7347392745